4.20.2014

You see Ansees: 20 Questions Tag


Here's a 20 Questions Tag that I found from Beautyfabb
Just to... you know... PROCRASTINATE on some school assignments.

1.  Thing you cannot leave the house without?
I definitely cannot leave my house without my iPhone. It's become, basically, a part of me because it's the only thing I have to stay in contact with my friend in Korea, other than my laptop.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
I'm split between Revlon and Rimmel because they're both affordable. Ooooh! But there's also NYX...
Okay... I'm going with Revlon because I have more Revlon products than any other brand.

3. Favorite flowers?
Daisies. I've always been a daisy gal. Except I can draw a mean rose.

4. Favorite clothing store?
It used to be Forever 21, but I completely switched to Urban Outfitters, even though it's pricey. Hey, that's what the sale section's for. Other than that, I actually buy a lot of my clothes online because I'm too busy to go to the mall.

5. Favorite perfume?
The only perfume I use constantly is Marc Jacobs Dot. My mom bought it for me for Christmas last last year and I use it because it reminds me of her.

6. Heels or flats?
I'm more of a mix of both, but my job as a teacher requires me to not show toes, so I wear flats more even though I love heels.

7. Do you make good grades?
I'd like to keep this one a secret.

8. Favorite colors?
Turquoise. Any really pretty blue-green color.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No. I don't consider that healthy for myself, even though I drink soda, which probably isn't any better.

10. Do you drink juice?
Sometimes. Pomegranate juice is the best.

11. Do you like swimming?
I... LOVE... Swimming... In fact... I miss it, so... Spring and winter need to go away, so I can swim in my boyfriend's pool...

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Nahhhhhhhh. Who cares?

13. What's your favorite moisturizer?
I don't use moisturizer... At all. I buy a ton of hand lotion at Bath and Body Works over the winter, but you will never... ever... see me using them... Maybe once or twice a year. But for face? ... No.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes. 

15. Do you get mad easily?
Yes. I actually envy people who don't because my anger shoots me off at skeptical rants about everything.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Are you kidding me? I HATE ghosts. If there are ghosts, I'd like to make peace with them, just so they don't haunt me to death.

17. Any phobias?
Uhm... Yes? Who doesn't?
I used not be deathly afraid of bugs, but after being holed up at home just to glue my eyes to the television and my laptop, I've grown a hatred for bugs. Especially mosquitoes. They eat me... No lie. I'm kind of afraid of heights.

18. Do you bite your nails?
Guilty. I'm not proud of it. Strangely, I don't bite my nails when they're painted because I'm scared of all those chemicals entering my body, but when I'm thinking, bored, or hungry (which is constantly), I bite my nails. Once again, not proud of it.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Not that I can think of at the top of my head.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes... yes... yes. I am trying to limit myself from Starbucks. That's not healthy for me... but every once in a while, I'll want it...

Well, that's all for the 20 Questions Tag.
I tag those of you who want to take a break from working or doing school assignments because I am in that same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment