10.04.2014

ANSEES: Hair Craze

Ever since I graduated from college and moved out of my house, I've been experiencing with my hair (as well as trying new things with crafting).
Before anyone tells me how terrible it is for my hair, I know.
I really do.
Right now, I'm still trying to see which colors will match, and I've tried purples and reds so far.
My parents saw me with ombre hair and purple ombre hair, and they didn't like how bright and vibrant it was.
First, I started out dying my own hair and bleaching the tips.
Then, to get professional experience, I went to a salon to get my hair professionally ombred to purple.

This is the before (left) and after (right).


It was certainly an interesting experience getting my hair colored at a salon.
Of course, it was an style that I could have done by myself, but now that I think about it, it was worth it trying to get an interesting color in my hair and also having my hair pampered with moisturizing products.

I took this the next day .
An explanation of the winter clothes, my office is freezing, and I'm there from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.

Coincidentally, I wore this turtleneck tank top on a different day.
The purple started fading and I left my hair faded like this for about a week or two and dyed it again using Adore's Wild Cherry hair dye, which I bought off of Amazon.

I honestly liked this color a lot more.
My only concern about when I was dying my hair, I didn't have a brush and couldn't see which areas had hair dye applied to it, so it was a very uneven application.

So now, my hair is at Wild Cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment