10.04.2014

ANSEES: Outfits

I have always wanted a tall mirror, so I can take full body pictures to show off some outfits.

The first one I took was an outfit I wore to church.
(I just realized the quality isn't very clear. Fail on my part.)
Flannel: Dad's
Shirt: Jones New York
Skirt: Wasteland
Shoes: 2020 Ave

_________________________________________________________________

Shirt: Nylon
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Uniqlo
Shoes: 2020 Ave

I wore this one recently to work and after to hang out with friends. It's casual and formal, which I really like because it doesn't make me look like a slob, which I tend to dress like a lot due to comfort.
I recently bought this blazer and it is extremely comfy and fit for winter. Also, my office is heavily air conditioned, so this was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment