10.04.2014

ANSEES: Shops

Bath & Body Works
Marshmallow Fireside is FINALLY back.
This is one of my favorite scents. I saw this last year and bought the mason jar, and later I went back for the 3-wick candle.
This year, I skipped the mason jar packaging and went straight for the 3-wick candle, despite the fact that I LOVE mason jar packaging.


Urban Outfitters
My new apartment has a door leading to the balcony and I am obsessed with Urban Outfitters, that I bought this disregarding the cost.
Honestly, I do not regret it at all.
It was wide enough to cover both balcony doors and it was dark enough to keep out the bright sun on the morning.
WORTH IT.

Tony Moly: Mini Peach Lip Balm
This smells amazing, and it makes me hungry for peaches.
It's very moisturizing and the packaging is adorable.
I actually bought this because I remember my friend had the hand cream one and it was so cute, so I bought a smaller version and went with the lip balm.


Other Beauty Products
 Sephora: Too Faced: Cat Eyes
I've never bought a high-end brand palette.
This was pigmented and had natural colors. I also liked how the darker colors on the far right can be used wet or dry. Love it.
This purchase was courtesy of my friend who basically convinced me to get it.

M.A.C.: Rebel
I can't believe I ran out of this so fast.
It's such a beautiful, vibrant dark fuchsia.
For work, I just dab it on and, usually when I drive back, I just put it on darker.
It's gorgeous, and I wish I had a life's supply of it.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Berry Haute
I was feeling adventurous, but I would never have thought that I would be so invested in purple shades on my lips, especially a mauve shade like Revlon's Berry Haute.
It's also extremely moisturizing.

Sephora: Jack Black's Intense Therapy Lip Balm: Black Tea & Blackberry
This is one of the most tastiest, moisturizing lip balms.
I would wear it just to lick it off.
It also has a therapeutic feeling to it. It's hard to explain, but it also makes my lips feel soft and plushy.
So if you want soft, kissable lips, I would wear this.

Essie: Butler Please
My favorite color is blue, and I've been looking for a bright navy blue nail polish for a while.
I'm pretty pleased with this purchase, especially since I like Essie products.
This color is also one of those colors that can be worn all year.

Sephora: Buxom: Cherry Flip
Generally, I'm not the type of girl who wears lip gloss a lot, just because on a windy day, my hair would be all over the place and just stick to my lip.
I saw this color from Amy Pham of The Platform on YouTube and thought maybe I've outgrown my concern of sticky lips.
Although my hair still sticks to it, I realized that the color is work it, and this product also moisturizes my lips as well.
(FYI, my lips are the kind that gets chap very easily. Humid/dry weather, it's always... chap.)

Lastly
In this photo, from left to right
Van Gogh: The Life
Forever 21 polka-dot headband
Stila's Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer
Maybelline's FIT concealer
Agatha Christie's Five Little Pigs
Revlon's Colorstay Eyeliner
Revlon's Eyelash Curler

No comments:

Post a Comment